KB Public School - Rules & Regulations
School Rules and Regulations for New Session (2018-2019)
- We expect from our students the following good traits to maintain proper discipline in the school
- Fidelity to study
- All students must come to school on time. Latecomers will have to get written permission from the principal.
- Early going of any student in adverse circumstances will be permitted only along with parents or guardian after the permission of the principal.
- All students must come in neat, clean and in proper uniform. Uniformis compulsory and should be strictly in accordance with the pattern prescribed by the school.
- All students must not bring any irrelevant material like mobile,iPod,CD,DVD,USB any other book expect text book and jewelry and big amount of money.
- No student is permitted to entertain teachers or fellow students with gifts.
- No student is allowed to bring any eatables other than regular meals.
- Promotion in the next class will strictlyaccording to the norms and the students who fail twice in the same class will have to leave the school.
- Students who remain absent in any examination for any reason will not be re-examined.
- Every student is responsible for the safe custody of his belongings as the school will not be responsible for loss of any belongings .