About KB Public School
BRIG. K.B.M.P. HR. SEC. SCHOOL is a non-profit organisation.
Established in 1995, BRIG. K.B.M.P. HR. SEC. SCHOOL provides JKBOSE-based learning with a perspective for students aged 3-18. There are approximately 1500 students.
A strong pastoral system nurtures positive relationships, promoting an ethos that values and celebrates students as individuals while fostering a strong sense of community.
Location - The school is located on a scenic site of Jammu city at ChanniHimmat, By Pass National Highway. This area is skirted with a comfortable level of forest land with abundant green cover, less habitation and sparse movement of fume emitting vehicles which is why it was considered highly suitable for the school complex. Conveniently connected with the rest of city through a network of road connection", it is easily accessible to the students from all locations of city. Besides, the school is also operating its own regular Bus service to cater to the needs of the students and the staff members.
The salient features of the school are listed below:
- Spacious class room with both heating and cooling arrangements.
- Well-furnished office, Visitor's Gallery, a Canteen and Guards room.
- A well-equipped computer with services of Multinational Computer Company is at disposal of the school ‘
- Spacious ground available for outdoor games for both boys and girls and facilities for Indoor games
- Arrangements exist for music as a hobby and all the modem western and oriental musical instruments are made available to the learners.
- Well designed and fully modernized science Laboratories are available in the science faculty.
- Transport facility available for students and staff along specific routes.
- In house accommodation available for the principal, Vice principal, warden of the girls hostel, teachers and the ministerial staff.
- A Vocational Training Centre has been established within the school campus having 20 spacious rooms, two big halls and a mini open air theatre.
- An eco-club to be named as DrSalim Ali Club is being established in collaboration with wild life Protection Department of J& K govt.
- A Hall of Fame, where life sketches and portraits of those people who with their resources have created name in the fields of art, science, music,medicine, mathematics, fine arts, politics, and other disciplines concerning human civilization.'
- Music hall, Computer laboratory, library, multipurpose Assembly Hall, Medical Check up room are part of our accommodation facility.
- A dispensary exists within the school complex where the services of experienced & qualified Doctor, two medical assistants and one nurseare available. In addition the services of specialists are also made available for general and specific medical checkup of the students during the year as and when need so arises.
- Facilities of Photostat.
- Computer rim programmes for all classes with special stress in pre-primary classes.
- Hostel facility for girls is also available.
- Techology Aided Learning is available at School.
- The School has a staff of 50 well Qualified and Experienced Teachers with 50 non-teaching staff and supporting staff.